Insights into the
Situated in the middle of the Ardennes and Eifel region in East Belgium, Stefanshof is rich in tradition and its origins go back many decades.
Even though only the farm’s foundation walls were still standing when we bought it, we set ourselves the goal of renovating it entirely in keeping with the tradition of the property.
In the spirit of nature
Natural building materials
Our natural environment is irreplaceable. That’s why we exclusively used natural building materials when renovating the holiday home, and even the old quarry stones found a new place in the house’s architecture. Insulated with cork and wood wool and finished with lime and clay plaster, we turned the former ruin into a cosy manor house that not only invites you to while away your time, but also has as green an ecological footprint as possible.
That’s why it is a great concern for us to treat the resources of our Earth with care. There are good reasons why we opted for a wood pellet heating system when renovating Stefanshof, and thanks to modern photovoltaic technology on the south-facing side of the roof, we are able to generate the electricity our holiday home needs on site. Our great goal: self-sufficient living in harmony with nature.
What awaits you
We have put our heart and soul and creativity into making your stay as pleasant as possible. The Stefanshof offers everything your heart desires.
The Stefanshof in detail
- Suite for 2 persons with separate bathroom (shower + WC / barrier-free) as well as a lounge with built-in kitchen, TV and terrace
- Wellness area: swimming pool, sauna, infrared, foot pool (cold/warm) with 2 showers and WC
- Equipped kitchen: cooker top (induction), oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, fully automatic coffee machine, kettle, toaster, juice squeezer, soup mixer, fridge, freezer, raclette
- Living room: Seating for +- 12 people and drinks fridge
- Dining area: Large dining room with wood-burning stove as well as 2 rows of seats for +- 30 people and large TV
- Laundry room: washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover
- Separate WC
- 5 double rooms with separate bathroom (shower + WC)
- 2 family rooms: each with a double bed and a loft bed for 2 persons with separate bathroom (shower + WC)
- Lounge with billiard table, dartboard and TV
- Reading corner
- 2 dormitories for 4 persons per dormitory with own bathroom and WC
- Covered terrace (barbecue wood fire and garden furniture)
- Small playground
- Large green area
- Parking spaces